Monday, March 30, 2009

Hurt Feelings

Once again some wimps (U.K.) have succumbed to the Muslims being offended and have ignored history.. Once again, history did not intend to offend them, that's their problem. But they know if they cry about it, wimps will back down and say the Holocaust did not happen. Aren't the Muslims in an eternal war with the Jews? I will see if I can find a reference for that.

I have been to a concentration camp in Germany, I have seen the ovens. I have seen the ashes of Jews and other humans in jars on a shelf. I saw the graves, including one mass grave of 1500 people, that were marked with headstones of each county and how many were buried there. (The U.S.A. had two fliers die in this camp).





The following is graphic.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/7627385/It-Seems-Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment